- High quality sheep casings - Short drying time - long preservation time - Hard to break Description: Name: high quality dried hot dog casing Length: about 2.5m/8.2ft Net weight:
about 50g Packing: OPP bag The package includes:
1PC*2.5m/8.2ft casing Production method reference:
1. The casing is softened with cold water to remove the salty taste.
2. Mince the lean meat and cut the meat into 1 cm square granules.
3. Put all the spices into the lean meat and fat meat, and thenstir together.
4. Use a funnel to fill the mixed meat into the casing. You can use a needle to poke on the intestines to release the air, squeeze by hand. When it is poured in a length of 12-15 cm, tie the two ends with a string, so that the side is filled until the whole intestine is filled.
5. Rinse the sausages, and hang them on the bamboo rafts in order to expose or bake, usually take 5 sunny days, then take it under the cool and ven