Preparation Before Use
1.Fill the spirit burner bottle up to 60% with alcohol(95% purity).
2.Put the filter cloth into a hot water and cook for 12 minutes.
3.When use for the first time, fill the container with water and carry out a water boiling test.
1. Secure filter cloth to the filter head on the Siphon pipette and place it in the Brewing Flask (Glass). Insert the other end into the Vacuum Flask (Pot) firmly. Making sure it has a tight seal.
2. Add about 40g of medium fine coffee grounds to the Brewing Flask. Depend on your liking.
3. Unscrew the Vacuum Flask's Plug. Pour in 400 to 450 ml of cold or warm water with the measuring cup provided. Hand tight the Plug and ensure the sealing is good.
4. Push down Balance lever to rise the Vacuum Flask. Fully uncap open the Burner's extinguisher. Lower the Vacuum Flask and rest the extinguisher cap against it. Light up the Burner and wait.
5. After all brewed coffee is being siphon back to the Vacuum Flask, break the flask vacuum by loosening the top plug. Coffee is serve through the faucet.
Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.